We’re looking for a fun, high-energy Hygienist to join our team!
* 3 days/week. Must be available Mondays and Tuesdays. *
Grand Corner Dental is looking for a talented Dental Hygienist to join our South Hill office. Our ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience as a RDH and have an engaging, friendly demeanor. We are a modern dental practice that specializes in general and cosmetic dentistry. We are a young team and provide a positive work culture, focusing on open and transparent communication and teamwork. We strive to ensure our team has the resources to succeed. The position offers benefits and long-term employment potential.
As our Registered Dental Hygienist, you’ll be completing a thorough assessment of your patient’s health, including their teeth, bone and periodontal tissue. We’ll also need you to:
- Perform dental hygiene services and procedures, including but not limited to taking quality x-rays, performing a visual and tactile cancer exam, performing extra- and intra-oral exams, administering fluoride, sealants, scaling and root planing, and dental prophylaxis.
- Give patients excellent oral hygiene techniques.
- Maintain the highest level of professional standard of excellence in accordance with our office’s needs.
- Document and educate your patients on any abnormalities or suspected conditions as part of their overall treatment plan.
- A Valid Dental Hygienist License in the state of Washington.
- 2 years previous experience.
- The ability to put your patient’s health first.
- Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry.
- The capability to prepare and disinfect treatment rooms adhering to OSHA, CDC and infection control guidelines.
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Attention to detail and willingness to help your coworkers.
- Cover Letter and Resume Required. Send to email@example.com
- Special consideration will be given to those who send a video cover letter. Record a video and email it to us or attach it to your Indeed application. Let your personality shine without the confinements of a paper cover letter!
You may also find our job posting and apply via this link on indeed.com.