Financial and Insurance Coordinator
We are looking for a luxury-minded, organized individual that can make our patients smile while walking them through treatment plan estimates and insurance claims.
We are looking to hire a full-time Financial Coordinator. Our ideal candidate is looking for a 3+ year commitment. We are looking for anyone who has experience working on the administrative side of healthcare! We will compensate according to experience.
We would love to sit down and chat with you to see if you’re a great fit for a position on our business team!
What you’ll do:
You will work under the office manager, yet you will be personally responsible for treatment plan estimates and insurance claims and verifications.
A typical day might include:
- Checking patients out and collecting moneys due
- Patient Treatment Cost Estimating
- Approving and Submitting Patient Insurance Claims
- Insurance Claim Rejections
- Insurance Verifications
- Answering the phones and other communications
What we offer:
- Positive work environment; we want our team to feel like family
- Professional, quality office; we have state of the art equipment and are located in a desirable community on the South Hill
- Competitive vacation time, including 6 major holidays
- 401k savings plan options
- Family dental coverage policy
- (We are not able to offer medical insurance benefits at this time)
- One year experience in a healthcare office. Experience with insurance and treatment cost estimating a plus.
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- $18-$20/ hour. Willing compensate according to experience.
- Send Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special consideration will be given to those who also include a video cover letter. Let your personality shine without the confinements of a typed cover letter! Simply email a video link with your email application, or attach a file or link in Indeed.